USW District 2: Women of Steel
- "We are all part of history" - District 2 WOS Conference The District 2 Women of Steel Conference was held from April 27 - 28 at the Radisson Paper Valley Hotel in Appleton, WI. Many of the participants had a great experience and were vocal about the conference and moving forward.
- Women of Steel Coordinators Women -- especially our "Women of Steel" activists play a major role shaping the future for working women. In this section is a listing of Women of Steel Coordinators in Canada and the U.S.
- Michigan and Wisconsin's Women Steelworkers Say Protecting Health and Safety Will Build Stronger Economy in State and Across America The Michigan and Wisconsin Women of Steel, an organization within the United Steelworkers dedicated to advancing working women's issues, recently passed a resolution declaring their support for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's authority to limit greenhouse gas emissions ... more
- USW District 2 WOS Calendar of Events Check here for updates to Women of Steel (WOS) Calendar Events.
- Women's Committee Building Solidarity Action Calendar Create Your Own Women's Committee "Building Solidarity
- USW District 2 Women of Steel Show Support for Clean Energy Videos of USW District 2 Women of Steel showing support for strong, comprehensive clean energy and climate change legislation that will create good jobs, make America more energy independent, and leave a better environment for future generations.
- Statement of Policy on Sexual Harassment Sexual Harassment is not a joke. It creates feelings of uneasiness, humiliation and discomfort. It is an expression of perceived power and superiority by the harasser over another person. There are two principle fundamental to the trade union movement: human rights and solidarity. Sexual harassment strikes at the heart of both.