USW District 4: About Us
- District 4 Director, John E. Shinn District 4 Director John Shinn will be submitting his biography soon.
- District Contacts This page contains contact information about United Steelworkers representatives and staff in District 4.
- District 4 Health Safety and Environment Initiative Nothing is more important to our Union than the health and safety of our members. The USW has been a leader in the field of occupational safety and health. Our great Union played a leading role in winning Congressional approval in 1970 of the Occupational Safety and Health Act. Since that time, the USW has continued to lead the charge on health, safety and environmental protections for our members.
- Local Union Links This page highlights USW Local Unions in District 4 who wish to promote their Web sites. Please notify the Webmaster of any address changes for your Web site or to have your Web site listed below.
- Steelworkers Council of Public Employees Steelworkers Council of Public Employees (Scope) Mission is to identify, sponsor and support legislation to protect the rights and jobs of public sector employees To promote public policy for the benefit of all public sector employees ... more
- USW Courses and Training Descriptions This section the features about various training and courses offered by the United Steelworkers.