In early December, the U.S. House and Senate voted on the Auto Loan Bill to help rescue the American auto industry and save millions of American jobs. View the complete vote record of members for both the U.S. Senate and House on this bill.
- USW Urges New York MTA to Reconsider Rebuilding Verrazano-Narrows Bridge with Domestic, not Chinese Steel
- Urgent Help Needed by Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Employees
- Workers Uniting - Just the Beginning of a Groundbreaking Fight
- USW Members Ratify Contracts at ExxonMobil Baytown Complex
- Republicans Prepared to Sacrifice the Economic Well-being of the Nation and its Middle Class
- USW Praises Senate Support for Strong Buy America Requirements in Water Resources Development Act
- USW Commends Hawaii Legislative Resolution to Expand Refinery Task Force Mandate and Include USW
Sign up for the latest USW news and information!