Leo W. Gerard, President of the United Steelworkers (USW), today issued a statement and release of a letter calling on the Bush administration’s top negotiators in the Doha Round of the World Trade Organization (WTO) to again reject the latest draft rules that would weaken workers’ defense against predatory trade practices by undermining U.S. trade laws on illegal dumping and subsidies. Read the entire press release and letter here.
- USW Advocates for Report on Labor Rights Violations in Mexico
- USW Campaign Helps to Save Hawaii Refinery
- Asarco 2013 Negotiations
- Corporate Manipulation Places Burden on Working Men and Women
- Steelworkers Ratify Contract at Caterpillar South Milwaukee
- USW Statement on Currency Exchange Rate Oversight Reform Act
- USW Vows to Continue Fight to Save Jobs at Paducah Plant
Sign up for the latest USW news and information!