In his Inauguration speech, President Obama said: "For everywhere we look, there is work to be done. The state of the economy calls for action, bold and swift, and we will act — not only to create new jobs, but to lay a new foundation for growth. We will build the roads and bridges, the electric grids and digital lines that feed our commerce and bind us together. We will restore science to its rightful place, and wield technology's wonders to raise health care's quality and lower its cost. We will harness the sun and the winds and the soil to fuel our cars and run our factories. And we will transform our schools and colleges and universities to meet the demands of a new age. All this we can do. And all this we will do."
- Gerard and Bernaro Discuss the Effectiveness of the Auto Bailout with Ed Schultz
- Steelworkers Deliver 9,000 Signatures to Save Jobs at Ormet, Invite Governor to Holiday Food and Toy Drive
- Prince George Nursing Home Workers Vote Overwhelmingly to Join USW
- USW Criticizes TPP Trade Deal Negotiations
- USW Marks National Minerís Day
- USW Mourns Passing of Nelson Mandela
- Duquesne Adjuncts Participate in National Day of Action
Sign up for the latest USW news and information!