USW members will be among the thousands of workers from across the nation who will gather on Capitol Hill this Wednesday, February 4th, to hold a massive petition delivery event urging passage of the Employee Free Choice Act. Kicking off the delivery of 1.5 million signatures in support of the legislation to members of Congress, activists from the nation’s unions and progressive organizations will join workers to showcase the broad public support for the bill. Read more here.
- USW Marks National Minerís Day
- USW Mourns Passing of Nelson Mandela
- Duquesne Adjuncts Participate in National Day of Action
- Asarco Negotiations
- Walmartís Business Model Pushes Wages Down; Increases Reliance on Public Assistance
- Court: USW Carey Salt Strikers Must be Re-hired with Back Pay
- National Labor College Closing
Sign up for the latest USW news and information!