USW members will be among the thousands of workers from across the nation who will gather on Capitol Hill this Wednesday, February 4th, to hold a massive petition delivery event urging passage of the Employee Free Choice Act. Kicking off the delivery of 1.5 million signatures in support of the legislation to members of Congress, activists from the nation’s unions and progressive organizations will join workers to showcase the broad public support for the bill. Read more here.
- USW Blasts DOE’s Decision to Not Extend Uranium Enrichment Agreement at Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant
- USW Urges New York MTA to Reconsider Rebuilding Verrazano-Narrows Bridge with Domestic, not Chinese Steel
- Urgent Help Needed by Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Employees
- Workers Uniting - Just the Beginning of a Groundbreaking Fight
- USW Members Ratify Contracts at ExxonMobil Baytown Complex
- Republicans Prepared to Sacrifice the Economic Well-being of the Nation and its Middle Class
- USW Praises Senate Support for Strong Buy America Requirements in Water Resources Development Act
Sign up for the latest USW news and information!