USW International President Leo W. Gerard is among the labor leaders on a committee looking to join labor unions in a united front as working people face the economic crisis. Read more here.
- Workers Uniting - Just the Beginning of a Groundbreaking Fight
- USW Members Ratify Contracts at ExxonMobil Baytown Complex
- Republicans Prepared to Sacrifice the Economic Well-being of the Nation and its Middle Class
- USW Praises Senate Support for Strong Buy America Requirements in Water Resources Development Act
- USW Commends Hawaii Legislative Resolution to Expand Refinery Task Force Mandate and Include USW
- American security should be homemade
- USW: Manufacturing Essential to Nationís Military Readiness
Sign up for the latest USW news and information!