USW International President Leo W. Gerard is among the labor leaders on a committee looking to join labor unions in a united front as working people face the economic crisis. Read more here.
- USW Marks National Miner’s Day
- USW Mourns Passing of Nelson Mandela
- Duquesne Adjuncts Participate in National Day of Action
- Asarco Negotiations
- Walmart’s Business Model Pushes Wages Down; Increases Reliance on Public Assistance
- Court: USW Carey Salt Strikers Must be Re-hired with Back Pay
- National Labor College Closing
Sign up for the latest USW news and information!