Myths and misinformation continues to cloud the health care reform debate, especially when it comes to retirees. Visit our health care tool kit for fact sheets, including a new one addressing issues important to retirees and pre-Medicare retirees. Be sure to pass the info on, especially at town hall meetings and other gatherings.
- USW Blasts DOE’s Decision to Not Extend Uranium Enrichment Agreement at Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant
- USW Urges New York MTA to Reconsider Rebuilding Verrazano-Narrows Bridge with Domestic, not Chinese Steel
- Urgent Help Needed by Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Employees
- Workers Uniting - Just the Beginning of a Groundbreaking Fight
- USW Members Ratify Contracts at ExxonMobil Baytown Complex
- Republicans Prepared to Sacrifice the Economic Well-being of the Nation and its Middle Class
- USW Praises Senate Support for Strong Buy America Requirements in Water Resources Development Act
Sign up for the latest USW news and information!