The United Steelworkers (USW) Union today applauded the EPA for its proposal to disapprove parts of the Texas clean-air permitting program that do not meet federal Clean Air Act requirements.
- 150 Join Rally at Neville Chemical
- Gerard and Bernaro Discuss the Effectiveness of the Auto Bailout with Ed Schultz
- Steelworkers Deliver 9,000 Signatures to Save Jobs at Ormet, Invite Governor to Holiday Food and Toy Drive
- Prince George Nursing Home Workers Vote Overwhelmingly to Join USW
- USW Criticizes TPP Trade Deal Negotiations
- USW Marks National Minerís Day
- USW Mourns Passing of Nelson Mandela
Sign up for the latest USW news and information!