Today is a National Call-In Day for health care. Union members are asked to call their members of Congress and ask them to support health insurance reform that is good for working families. Enter your info in the tool below to automatically get connected to your lawmakers.
We need to do this to combat the big insurance companies that are trying to derail real reform and continue putting profits over people. Click here for more information on the National Call-In Day. And click here to visit our Health Care Tool Kit for valuable resources.
When you call your member of Congress, ask him or her that we need health insurance reform now that:
- Controls costs and doesn't tax our benefits.
- Provides guaranteed coverage for all Americans.
- Includes a public health insurance plan option
- Holds insurance companies accountable.
- Requires all employers to pay their fair share.
- Provides help for VEBAs and empoyers who offer pre-Medicare coverage for early retirees.
Click here to download a flier outlining where our union stands on health insurance reform.