President Obama has released a proposal he says is intended to get the health insurance reform debate back on track. The president will host a bipartisan meeting Thursday with congressional leaders to discuss this important topic.
- Gerard and Bernaro Discuss the Effectiveness of the Auto Bailout with Ed Schultz
- Steelworkers Deliver 9,000 Signatures to Save Jobs at Ormet, Invite Governor to Holiday Food and Toy Drive
- Prince George Nursing Home Workers Vote Overwhelmingly to Join USW
- USW Criticizes TPP Trade Deal Negotiations
- USW Marks National Minerís Day
- USW Mourns Passing of Nelson Mandela
- Duquesne Adjuncts Participate in National Day of Action
Sign up for the latest USW news and information!