United Steelworkers (USW) President Leo W. Gerard addressed the people rallying for worker bargaining rights in Madison, WI. He gave the support of all Steelworkers to the fight facing workers in the state. "Not only is America watching," said Gerard, "the whole world is watching."
- USW Urges New York MTA to Reconsider Rebuilding Verrazano-Narrows Bridge with Domestic, not Chinese Steel
- Urgent Help Needed by Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Employees
- Workers Uniting - Just the Beginning of a Groundbreaking Fight
- USW Members Ratify Contracts at ExxonMobil Baytown Complex
- Republicans Prepared to Sacrifice the Economic Well-being of the Nation and its Middle Class
- USW Praises Senate Support for Strong Buy America Requirements in Water Resources Development Act
- USW Commends Hawaii Legislative Resolution to Expand Refinery Task Force Mandate and Include USW
Sign up for the latest USW news and information!