Nationally syndicated columnist and former Texas Agriculture Commissioner Jim Hightower spoke with his usual humor and tell-it-like-it-is twang at a rally for the middle class at USW headquarters on Feb. 24, 2011. At one point he says GOP governors like Wisconsin's Scott Walker think they're "top dogs" and the rest of us are fire hydrants.
- USW Blasts DOE’s Decision to Not Extend Uranium Enrichment Agreement at Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant
- USW Urges New York MTA to Reconsider Rebuilding Verrazano-Narrows Bridge with Domestic, not Chinese Steel
- Urgent Help Needed by Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Employees
- Workers Uniting - Just the Beginning of a Groundbreaking Fight
- USW Members Ratify Contracts at ExxonMobil Baytown Complex
- Republicans Prepared to Sacrifice the Economic Well-being of the Nation and its Middle Class
- USW Praises Senate Support for Strong Buy America Requirements in Water Resources Development Act
Sign up for the latest USW news and information!