Check out this moving video by the Institute for Global Labour and Human Rights. It shows that 100 years after the deadly Triangle Shirtwaist fire in New York that killed more than 100 mostly young women workers, not much has changed. We are going back in time and the rights people died for are being taken away around the world. Honor the victims of these tragedies by standing and fighting!
- USW Marks National Miner’s Day
- USW Mourns Passing of Nelson Mandela
- Duquesne Adjuncts Participate in National Day of Action
- Asarco Negotiations
- Walmart’s Business Model Pushes Wages Down; Increases Reliance on Public Assistance
- Court: USW Carey Salt Strikers Must be Re-hired with Back Pay
- National Labor College Closing
Sign up for the latest USW news and information!