Check out this moving video by the Institute for Global Labour and Human Rights. It shows that 100 years after the deadly Triangle Shirtwaist fire in New York that killed more than 100 mostly young women workers, not much has changed. We are going back in time and the rights people died for are being taken away around the world. Honor the victims of these tragedies by standing and fighting!
- Workers Uniting - Just the Beginning of a Groundbreaking Fight
- USW Members Ratify Contracts at ExxonMobil Baytown Complex
- Republicans Prepared to Sacrifice the Economic Well-being of the Nation and its Middle Class
- USW Praises Senate Support for Strong Buy America Requirements in Water Resources Development Act
- USW Commends Hawaii Legislative Resolution to Expand Refinery Task Force Mandate and Include USW
- American security should be homemade
- USW: Manufacturing Essential to Nationís Military Readiness
Sign up for the latest USW news and information!