Check out this video of USW International President Leo W. Gerard testifying recently before the U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation, where he told lawmakers that U.S. manufacturing and the nation's defense industries are in critical condition and must be revived to ensure national security. Watch it and pass it on!
- Duquesne Adjuncts Participate in National Day of Action
- Walmart’s Business Model Pushes Wages Down; Increases Reliance on Public Assistance
- Court: USW Carey Salt Strikers Must be Re-hired with Back Pay
- National Labor College Closing
- President Obama Speaks to USW LU 979 Steelworkers at ArcelorMittal Cleveland
- Steelworkers to Welcome President Obama in Cleveland
- Gov. Kasich costs Ohio thousands of jobs
Sign up for the latest USW news and information!