Check out this video of USW International President Leo W. Gerard testifying recently before the U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation, where he told lawmakers that U.S. manufacturing and the nation's defense industries are in critical condition and must be revived to ensure national security. Watch it and pass it on!
- Workers Uniting - Just the Beginning of a Groundbreaking Fight
- USW Members Ratify Contracts at ExxonMobil Baytown Complex
- Republicans Prepared to Sacrifice the Economic Well-being of the Nation and its Middle Class
- USW Praises Senate Support for Strong Buy America Requirements in Water Resources Development Act
- USW Commends Hawaii Legislative Resolution to Expand Refinery Task Force Mandate and Include USW
- American security should be homemade
- USW: Manufacturing Essential to Nationís Military Readiness
Sign up for the latest USW news and information!