The Louisiana Bucket Brigade collected letters about ExxonMobil's Baton Rouge accidents and delivered them today to the refinery's manager, Steven Blume. The letters urge Blume to upgrade equipment, hire more workers, improve emergency alerts and implement proper shutdowns of sthe refinery in advance of storms.
- Duquesne Adjuncts Participate in National Day of Action
- Walmart’s Business Model Pushes Wages Down; Increases Reliance on Public Assistance
- Court: USW Carey Salt Strikers Must be Re-hired with Back Pay
- National Labor College Closing
- President Obama Speaks to USW LU 979 Steelworkers at ArcelorMittal Cleveland
- Steelworkers to Welcome President Obama in Cleveland
- Gov. Kasich costs Ohio thousands of jobs
Sign up for the latest USW news and information!