Social media sites are powerful networking tools that allow you to stay in touch with your union sisters and brothers, as well as share your stories with the world. Click here to download a handout you can use to help share our social networks. Here are some simple instructions for how to get started with some of the most popular social networking sites:
- Facebook Click here to find out how to use facebook to hook up with the USW and union brothers and sisters from all over the world!
- Twitter Click here to learn how to use Twitter as a rich source of instant information and to stay updated on USW happenings as well as to keep others updated.
- YouTube Click here to learn how you can share your video with us!
- Pinterest Click here to find out how you can get a Pinterest profile.
- Flickr Click here to learn how you can share your photos with us!
- Digg Click here to find out how to digg us!