Digg is a free online site that allows users to share their favorite photos, news stories, videos, and podcasts. Digg members can rate each post by “digging it” or “burying it”. The posts that have the most “diggs” are displayed on the front page. In addition to browsing top rated information and images, users can create a short profile with a bio, favorite posts, and recent history. Digg members can also find friends, so that they can share their findings with those closest to them. Inform and stay informed with digg.
- Go to www.digg.com, and click the “Join Digg” button at the top of the page.
- Enter all personal information, check Terms and Services box, and click “Continue”
- Check your email, for a registration confirmation from Digg.
- Click the attached link to return to the Digg website.
- Your Digg account is now verified!
- You can now enter your email information to search for friends on your contact address book, or you can click “No thanks, I’ll do this later”.
- You are now ready to create a profile, upload pictures, or search for news, videos, and images.
- Once you’re a Digg member, click the Digg icon on various USW articles and blogs posted on usw.org so you can share our stories!