YouTube is a free online network, where members can watch, share, and search through thousands of videos. Everything from homemade comedy acts to the latest news clips can be found on YouTube. Once a member, you can upload videos, choose favorites, subscribe to videos that are related to a specific topic, or add friends for easier sharing. YouTube is like an online television channel that allows the viewers to pick the shows.
To become a member of YouTube
- Click “Sign Up”
- Complete the personal and security information in the application, check the terms and conditions box, and hit “Sign Up”
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email account, go to your email inbox, find this email, and click “Confirm your email address” to begin your YouTube experience.
To upload videos on YouTube
- Go to “My Videos”
- Click on “Upload”
- Enter a description, title, and tag key words to your video, before clicking “Upload Video”.
- Select “Browse” and then search through your files to select a video that you would like to upload.
- Finally click “Upload” and your video will now be broadcasted on youtube.